Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Memory Mixer




So here is my first post... We took these pictures with my in-laws in December of 2005 and I thought they would be fun to scrapbook. These pages were created with the Memory Mixer software (thanks for the b-day present, mom!) Purchased from Roberts Craft (with a 50% of coupon of course). Some of the embellishments are freebies from scrapgirls.com http://http://store.scrapgirls.com/category/21/Freebies which they update every week. I have loved the ideas and products from scrapgirls, way fun!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hey Leslie...I just figured out that you are Leslie Lefevre! Wow, you are all grown up now and have such a cute family. I love these pages. I especially the love the quote on the grandparents page. Thanks for posting!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Good job Leslie! I am glad that you have started posting! It's fun to see other people's ideas... I get scrappers block and I have to steal other people's layouts all the time! Keep em coming! I can't wait to see some of little Lainey!