Saturday, June 7, 2008

Baby Shower

Yeah, it is 2 am and I am posting? WHAT? I have so much to do but really needed to get this baby shower invite done ASAP and it is so much easier to get things done in the middle of the night. Then as I was finishing up Mason started crying and now I am waiting to make sure that he is asleep for good before I go to bed...so I might as well post right? It stinks when you just get to sleep and then the crying starts up again!

Anyhow I just did this baby shower invite for my friends shower that is in a couple of weeks. I was thinking about attaching it to bags of popcorn (get it?) but she has 46 people on her list so I don't think I'll do that. Anyhow I didn't use any products on this beside the tools in Photoshop Elements and some great fonts...Ma Sexy, Decker, and Broadway. Decker seems to be one of my favorite fonts for journaling. I love the way it looks when paired with more loopy and curvy fonts. I got some of the design ideas from different invitations that are for sale on Etsy. I LOVE Etsy! I could spend a lot of money there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

so cute! you are good to stay up late. that is probably why i have yet to create a whole 12x12 page...i don't stay up late enough!!!