Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Livi's First Birthday!



For a while it will seem like I am posting all of the time but it is just because I am trying to get Livi's first year printed. I think that I am going to use Shutterfly.

I just redid Livi's first birthday. I had just started digi scrapping when I did it the first time and I don't love it. I told myself I wouldn't go back and redo all of my first stuff, but I just HAD to do this one.

Credits: Papers and buttons from Leah Riordan’s Blog Kit at oscraps.com. The small stripe paper is from Misty Cato’s Wild Sorbet kit. The scallop shape is from Heather Ann Designs. The bracket shape is from storytellersclub.com. Fonts are 2peas Platform Shoes and Juice ITC.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Your pages look really cute. I really like the 2nd page with the pictures and paper intermixed.
That is one reason I have not been doing more pages is because I am afraid I will constantly want to be redoing them...I am too big of a perfectionist, but the digital scrapbooking does help because I can hit the delete button and I didn't just waste a piece of paper!