Monday, April 14, 2008

Mason Pages and Summer Driggs

I can't WAIT til someone else posts on here! I feel like I am monopolizing the blog. Please join in!

For our Relief Society Birthday Party our ward did a service auction. The thing that I donated was to do a digital bragbook for whoever bid the highest. So the girl who got it wanted to do the first 12 months of her little boys life. So these are some pages that I did for her and then I adjusted for Mason. It works out perfectly for me because it gives me good motivation to get some pages done for Mason. I have been trying so hard to get caught up on Livi that I am behind on Mason. The last page I just took the same layout as one of the Mason pages and adjusted it for Olivia. I did 5 scrapbook pages today!!!! Yahoo!

Everyone of these pages have some stuff from Summer Driggs (see link in credits). She has a photo announcement business here in Az and sometimes whips out a digi kit for free. I LOVE the colors she uses. Go to her blog and get her stuff...don't forget...it's free!

Greatest Gifts – Mason 1 month

From Shabby Princess: Background paper, polka dot on tag, and scraps in tree from holiday magic and season sampler kits. Summer Driggs: Paper scraps in tree from Winter Gifts kit. Blue Ribbons from scrapwithnikki.com

Other odds and ends from ABCDelf.com, Lindsey Jane Designs, NaniCadre Designs, and Cathy Ann Designs.

Fonts: Bickley Script and LD Scribble

Mason 4 month:

Summer Driggs: Papers, Buttons, and Ribbon from Boy Oh Boy kit. Square Alpha from Relax kit.

Fonts: Fine Hand and Bickley Script

Mason’s Hospital Fall:

Summer Driggs: Papers and Ribbon from Relax kit. Square Alpha from Relax kit. Cardboard doodle by Karine et Valmartial. Blue doodle from Miss Mint Twinkle Toes @ PeppermintCreative.com. Fonts: Century Gothic, Elephant.


Our Little Diva:

Papers and Ribbon from Summer Driggs Inspiration kit. Fonts: Rage Italic

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Ok, very cute! You are amazing and what a good item to donate at an auction!