Sunday, April 20, 2008

Labor & Delivery

I know that I have made a lot of posts lately. Mostly because I am trying to get everyone else going on this.. come on guys! I wasn't going to post these but decided to anyways!

We have quite the labor and delivery so I used one WHOLE page to tell a small portion of the story. Just in case I forget... Ha Ha!

Both pages were created with Digital eXpress products. The Amazing layout was created using the July 07 set, Amazing and the labor of love layout was created with the Amazing Moments set from April 08. OK... someone else take a turn! I am running out of layout ideas!

4 comments:

Sally said...

This experience was one of the most amazing of my life. I was so so overwhelmed when Kinsey was born. Being in the delivery room with you and seeing the miracle of birth from a different perspective was such a spiritual experience. Thanks!

I love these layouts. I love the group of pictures on the 2nd page. They perfectly illustrate what a long endeavor it was. I also love that I was behind the camera for most of those shots!

Tristen said...

Okay, so I want to post on here!!! Mandy I need your help because I don't have Photoshop or really any idea of how to even get started! I need to talk Ryan into buying me Photoshop so I can try this fun stuff! I was just scrapbooking at my friends house this past week and would love to try this digital now! HELP!

Meagan said...

Mandy- ALL of your layouts are just beautiful!! I love them.. I just wanna know were do you find the time to do all these pages? I think I've gotten one page done since Jase was born- I just can't find a minute to myself. It's all I can do to update our blog every so often:).

Mandy and Kalen said...

Meag- I just stay awake late. Kalen is already moved so I am alone and I don't sleep well so I decided I might as well scrap book while I am awake, plus digital scrapbokking is SO much faster than traditional! When are you going to post?