Sunday, April 20, 2008

Traditional pages?

So I myself have never been much of a scrapbooker until this digital stuff was made known to me. Getting started with digital was hard too. It takes a while to find your groove and to figure out what software you like and then to figure out how to use the software. I have been there and usually I still am there, but eventually it just clicks. BUT I know that some of you have done a lot of traditional scrapbooking and you have probably done some awesome stuff. So why not snap a picture of some of your favorite traditional pages and share them? This doesn't have to be totally digital stuff does it? Ultimately we just need some good ideas and support from each other. I would love to see whatcha got!

These pages are a couple of the first ones that I did where I was finally starting to figure this out and get my own style going. I started to have a lot of fun.

Welcome Mason - credits
All papers and elements from Miss Mint Twinkle Toes @ PeppermintCreative.comFonts: CK Typist and CK Buddies


Livi and Ashton - credits
Blue Paper from Emma Part 2 by Amy Watson Designs
Ampersand and red/blue paper from Story Tellers Flowered Up kit storytellersclub.com Fonts: Trajan Pro and CK Becky
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Sally- you are SO good! Love BOTH pages. Do you do double page layouts or single? Just wondering!

You're right about the traditional posts. I was going to snap some pics of some of mine too.

Glad someone else posted, I've been hogging the blog!

Sally said...

When I first started I did double page layouts. Then in an effort to streamline my memory making I decided to do single pages. I just have so many things that I want to scrapbook that might not need 2 pages. However, if one page just doesn't do a certain subject justice then I will make it a double. For example: my first post with the family photo shoot.