Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shutterfly

I have had some digital scrapbook projects printed by a couple different companies that offer hard-bound PhotoBooks and I have decided that Shutterfly is definatly the very best! The quality is GREAT, customer service is GREAT and it is easy to upload and create. Try it out!

Here is a code for 25% OFF all Photo Books until 5-06-08 AF47-SAVE

If you get stuck or wanna know more, just ask. I think I'll make something for Mother's Day or Father's Day or something for someone. Maybe a kid's book. They have really cute and fun books where you can upload your child's photo and place them right in the story book! Its cute! Check it out at www.shutterfly.com

Plus- they just joined forces with Creating Memories so they have already designed scrapbook pages!

2 comments:

The Porters said...

I totally agree! I love shutterfly, especially when they send out a coupon for a free photo book! I'm going to do one for my mom and dad's 25th anniversary I think, and one for Lainey's first year

Mandy and Kalen said...

I am thinking about doing a first year book for Kinsey. I think it'll be cute to have a book for each year. They are so nice! I love em!