Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stamp Sheets

Well Leslie inspired me to create something on my own in Photoshop Elements. So I gave it a shot and created this stamp sheet like one I had seen from Misty Cato's "Sights of San Diego" ...definitely not as intricate and perfectly spaced but good enough for me! I would also be glad to send it to you if you leave me a comment with your email address.

Since I have 2 kids to scrap for you will notice that many of my layouts are exactly the same but just maybe flipped around or something. Than at least all that hard work can go twice as far! Photoshop Elements makes this so easy because I can just insert new papers and pictures into the layers, make whatever small adjustments, and then save it as another file. I love it! You might also notice that I am not huge on journaling. That is something that I need to work on. I don't love filling the page up with text but those memories are just as special as the pictures so I need to conquer the challenge and go for it!


Silly Boy:
Scraplift from Jen Caputo’s “Sights of San Diego
Papers from Scrap Girls commotion kit.
Torn Edges from Scrap Girls.
Alpha from Misty Cato.
Stamp sheet created by ME in Photoshop Elements.

Funny Faces:
Scraplift from Jen Caputo’s “Sights of San Diego
Polka dot paper from Summer Driggs Beautimous kit.
All other papers and alpha from Scrap Girls refresh kit. Torn Edges from Scrap Girls.
Stamp sheet created by ME in Photoshop Elements.

3 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

So cute Sally. I really like the simple, clean look of these pages with being able to put several pictures. Thanks also for the idea of flipping layouts in Photoshop.

Anonymous said...

Sally, how are you getting all these scrapbooking backgrounds and ribbons and brads etc...do you get them all for free or did you spend your birthday money on it?

Unknown said...

Nice layouts! You've used the torn edges really well. I've had a fun time looking around your blog, Sally.

:-)

Ro