Friday, May 2, 2008

Tulips

I made this 5x7 layout for my mom's birthday so she could print it off. I want to redo it as a 12x12 layout for Laineys scrapbook. I went to an open house last Saturday for Close to My Heart (a scrapbooking company) and got one of their idea books. I loved how they used photo hangers tied with string or ribbons on their pages, so I decided that I would try to make photo hangers with photoshop and I think they turned out really good. I also made a coordinating square brad (If you would like them, give me your email and I can send them to you). I downloaded a free 30 day trial of Photoshop Elements 6.0 and it is way awesome, and really easy to use. You can get it at adobe.com
(Credits: Background and frame: Memory Mixer; photo hangers; ribbons- Scrap Girls Assemble Your Own Bows set; Scrap Girls Torn Paper template, Scrap Girls 4x6 FancyFrames Brush set; Font is Scrap Girls Painter's Hand (Can you tell where I go to get my digi scrapbooking supplies?)

1 comments:

Sally said...

You totally inspired me to try creating something in Photoshop too. It was so much fun! Hey do you mind emailing me the photo hangers and brad? My email is sallycwright@gmail.com.