Friday, July 18, 2008

Wedding Scrapbook

I've been working on a scrapbook for my parents 25th wedding anniversary... and now its finished!!! I think I did about 38 pages... wow! Here's one of my favorites. The backgrounds are mainly from the Scrapgirls 'Always' biggie, Ribbons are from Scrapgirls ribbon templates and embellishments are either Scrapgirl freebies or from my Memory Mixer software. I did all the pages on photoshop- Here's the link to the rest of the pictures: http://www.costcophotocenter.com/album/friends_albums.aspx?q=19L8N2_kAvl7WaGTHZ9FrWHweYF3UWKdO86uSFCuJoULWDQcRbhEk2A-- We ordered them from Costco because they are only 2.99 per page (12x12), which is the cheapest I have found!

I scanned in my mom's journal pages and made a spiral for the pages... I'm hoping you can download them right here.


2 comments:

Sally said...

What an awesome anniversary gift! It is beautiful. I love the spirals! Great job.

A. Schoonie said...

The journal pages look really amazing. What a cool idea with the spirals.